Thursday 28 May 2009














These are the final outcomes for "Speaking from experience." Im really happy with the end result, despite some minor flaws. I think my primary research really helped push this project in the right direction and my secondary research helped inform the design in terms of size, layout and aesthetic. This project ended up being a mostly aesthetic talking point responding to the problem " who wil be on my course and what will they be into?"
Each pack contains :
  • 1 A2 poster "Into Bagd"
  • 6 button badges with imagery from the poster on them
  • 3 invite postcards.

I designed and produced this because it is something I would have liked to receive and keep as a momento of my first day, and if i produced 55 of them (which isnt feasable - it would cost about £238 to do so) people would keep them because of the content, tone of voice and quite professional finish. This is easily the best thing I have produced on this course so far.

1 comment:

chloegaleabagd said...

Really like the typography! x